Wednesday, May 21, 2014

About me

Hi welcome to my blog.

I am a mother of four, two girls and two boys and a grandmother to eight.  I use my family constantly in my layouts and I think sometimes my grandchildren get a bit fed up with me poking my camera at them.

I use Photoshop CS6 for my scrapbooking and love finding new ways to use it.  I used to be a paper scrapper, but after discovering digital scrapbooking I rarely paper scrapbook.

I usually save all my layouts and then make photo books for myself and to give as Christmas and birthday presents.  I have been commissioned to do photo books for other people who want to give them as presents.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and are inspired to start digi scrapbooking yourself.

1 comment:

  1. it is so nice to read about you. you are a very busy woman! i am brand new to digital scrapbooking, i ran across the journaling aspect and it appeals to me. I am somewhat disabled, so by the time i leave work, i make a little meal and head for bed to rest. there i use my ipad to play, mostly I make color book pages and stained glass patterns for free. http://www.pinterest.com/cullybarbosa/ I have a lot of pain and playing with my art on the ipad makes me forget all about it! but i think a little journaling will be good for my soul. Thank you again for the gift above and for letting us peek into your life. :)

    ReplyDelete